No announcement yet.

Cream of the Crop: Pretty Lights & Barney`s Farm; LSD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh , looking totally awesome mate. Love the idea of using the tent pegs too, at first I could have sworn she was wearing a Gucci Watch.

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      NAKEDGARDENER In her dreams I do like the pegs as I find the coated wire too fiddly for me. That`s why I prefer the orchid clips as well. Dragons really were up against it. Bloke gets a sword and next minute he`s off to lob the nearest large reptilian head off

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      NK I use them for all my grows mate and they are really very useful and versatile. Use them to bend then support during supercropping

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol pagan, imma gonna steal the idea next time ....

Looking good

Comment

Well, it`s been a tad tough in my family life at present and it has pulled me away repeatedly from the girls. They have been seriously neglected however things are stable for the immediate future and I`m trying to stabalise their structures. I would like to thank Redwasp for his kind support Solid lad there and appreciated his words though he still thinks he can win the Battle of the Beards, deluded lad
      LSD-Before I did anything Pic 1 then Pic 2 shows her after potted in a 20l and leggy growth chopped back.
      Pretty Lights isn`t very pretty at the moment. Just going to grow her any ole how and get her to harvest. Structure is a right ole pig`s ear that`s for sure. Bunged her into a 20l and retraints added. Pic 3

Comment

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        I havent checked the girls yet today. I would have to say that at this moment you are probably winning. I'll try to post some pictures later. But atm they have been trying to become short stocky mass leave builders. As of yet other than removing a leaf or two, exposing growth tips, and having the main stem grow sideways I havent been able to do much training. I forgot I had started these with a MH and hung it to low for the plant to want to be taller. My bad. But I am not worried about Pegan and his battle axe. I mean if he pulls it out on me the ak47 growing beside my green ninja will take care of it.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich, Now that is a nice plant, extra nice.
        Stay mellow Mate,.And good luck.
        Cheers.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69 Stay mellow D

First off, you just can`t beat working on the girls with The Bit (Live) by The Melvins blasting away in the background. What a track. Awesome bass. My girls have been looking like right mingers lately and that`s my fault entirely due to other issues. Spent some time on them today and just trying to structure them now to get to flip. Sorry about quality of pics. Came out blurry today or that could just be my eyes
      LSD Pics 1-2
      Pretty Lights (Definitely not living up to her name. She is one poorly trained, ugly lass that`s for sure even though this pic doesn`t look too bad). Pic 3

Comment

Must work at my pics. Here is LSD. Pics of her at the moment show good stems though thin. When I`ve got the width of growth and half the height I will thin out and take cuttings then get to 18" and flip. The airflow will firm up the stems. Coming along nicely.

Comment

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice looking plants. Are you measuring 18 inches of plant or plant plus pot?

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Redwasp 18 from top of soil to top of canopy mate. Looking forward to seeing how this one goes and then I flip. If I don`t it starts to muck up my veg tent growths which need the light lower. Waiting to see how Pretty L goes but man she is for sure one ugly duckling

LSD Structure added. The 12 segments around the rim have identified stems that are lined up to go through each hole. The 9 middle holes will be filled out later on though there are a fair wack of stems that I need to thin first. Reckon 3 weeks to flip. Pretty L is still a work in progress but man alive she`s ugly though I haven`t told her that but she knows...

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          He grew up there eh? I think he`s alright as an actor

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          PaganRich, the Rock an actor ,come on now!!lol
          Hes got a long ways to go to be as good as AdamSandler, now that dude can ACT!!!lollololol

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          D.A.A.S.69 Compared to Chuck Norris, the Rock could do Shakespeare

LSD coming along nicely. Outer ring holes have allocated stems as do the middle ones. Reckon flip in 2 weeks if that....Pics 1-2
        Pretty Lights doing alright. Again, flip around 2 weeks...Pics 3-4

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Your plant looks fabulous! Hope you get a ridiculous amount of buds.

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          Canuck147 That would be nice mate.

LSD...Reckon to flip in a week or two as waiting for 3 lasses to move through main 12/12 tent and they`re running a tad late. Fed and just left to do her own thing...Pics 1-2
        Pretty Lights...Got a smaller structure ring on her which is why she`s looking slightly bunched. One ugly looking lass, that`s for sure...Pics 3-4...Reckon to flip her next week sometime around 17-18 inches from soil top

Comment

Nice looking bush.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            D.A.A.S.69 Hey up Daas mate..thank you and evening from a dreary English evening. I am pleased with that first one I must admit. Be interesting to see how the yield pans out mate

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Gonna be a nice yield, looking great.

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            I said it once to Tika - she's still laughing at it.

Pretty Lights...Stretchy even though I had her squatting under a 400MH at 12-14 inches roughly.but there you go. Pics 1-2 before I did anything, Pic 3 post leaf removal (Went easy here and just opened up space for more light, so very limited defol). Pics 4-5 after defol & lollypopping. Pic 6 is her in the tent as I forgot to take one from above prior. She is sitting a-top and inverted stand so that her height is roughly the same as those ahead of her, going through the Stretch.already and Pic 7 shows the rough levelness in there at the moment.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Big ole fat buds coming your way PaganRich looking very nice, Mate.
            Cheers.

Not the best picture of Pretty Lights but she`s the closest lass...bit tight at the moment but space is coming

Comment

Beautiful plants Pagan. I'm looking forward to the outcome.

Comment

LSD has been heavily defoliated whilst in veg to combat The Borg and will now be rested to allow her to slowly recover throughout remaining veg. Pretty Lights has grown taller than my other lasses but I have been able to adjust for this
            Pic 1-2 shows Pretty L being treated with CM-90 as well as having an organic compost tea feed
            Pic 3 shows her back right I think. For some reason my girls` are really sprouting (by my standards anyway ) and bushing sideways. Going to go with this and see whether having less plants will still yield the same as smaller, more numerous grows I`m more familiar with

Comment

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              LurkingInTheGrass Thanks mate and yes tis a painting. Good, isn`t it. Reckon I was one of these lads in a previous life

• LurkingInTheGrass
              LurkingInTheGrass commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL

It is a stunning job. Simply amazing what some people can do with paint and a brush

I, however, am one of those people who can't draw a straight line with a ruler 😁

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              @LurkiginTheGrass Same here mate

Greetings folks and just in case She`s reading this, Your Majesty
            I`ve got a bit of a pickle going on. I seem to be growing larger, bushier pro indica strains. Usually I aim for 12 plants in my main tent and fire them through however with the way things are now I`ve found that even 8 is too much so dropping down to 6 in Jan. I don`t use fans tied to the tent`s poles but have them free standing and that plus a dehumidifier means it`s a tad full in there at the moment. Not stupid full, just slightly `tight`.
            So, LSD is just having to sit it out until the Critical Kush is ready to harvest so she`s in the vegging tent bed blocking at the moment. She`s around 18" from top of soil and whilst not ideal, she`s chillin` nicely. Minute Crit`s done, in she goes. I`ve got a feeling that like most of my grows my second attempt with this strain may help me get tighter nodes. Bit niggled as I inadvertently took my support frame off her by accident..Pic 1.

Comment

Damn bud what size tent you have. Lol

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                Redwasp It`s a 240 x 120. In the past I have grown 12 in there but due to heat and airflow I had to yield space for standing fans x 2, a floor level fan and a dehumifier. The tent is in the middle of the room to allow access. At the moment I have 8 in there but it is too cramped. Also, reckon that 6 will produce the same as 8 as I`m now growing bigger...I don`t know. S`ppose it`s trial and practice. Smaller tied up on poles fans were just plain rubbish for airflow. That`s it really mate, be handy if I lived your way then you could advise but tis not to be

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X